Lari~Laju~Laju~Bha~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Jumaat, 26 April 2013

komitmen and respect

talk about komitmen..

we do have a 'komitmen'..
all of us..
komitmen untuk kerja..yes,for sure..
stupid people cakap u dont have a commitment because belum ada baby...
so, they can force u fer thing u wont to do and go..

yes..
my commitment to my ALLAH..
my commitment to my Mom..
my commitment to my husband..
my commitment to my siblings..
my commitment to all my family..
my commitment to all my life..

my job?
come on peeps...
of course la aku berkomitmen with my job,my career
but,
if i have to choose 1 either career or family?

FAMILY is my commitment..

stupid people doesn't know
stupid people always think they're PERFECT
no,they dont..

as a human,
we dont look only our side..
open ur eyes..
theres many people have their commitment..

okay,please RESPECT others if u want me respect u,bitcho!!!

masalah manusia sekarang terlalu perfect..wekkkkk!!!!


0 gosip~gosip:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...